Skip to content
news and events
News 2007 March 2007
- The NHS trusts set hearing aid target
- The race is on
- Straight up
- Deaf and hard of hearing patients still face barriers in accessing services
- Sensing the Old Firm atmosphere
- City’s boost for deaf students
- New Initiative offers deaf signs of a brighter future
- Deaf Day 2007
- 80% of hotels fail to meet basic needs of deaf people
- Just one click
- February Evelyn Glennie’s good vibrations
- Come and meet us!
- Hearing Clearer Awareness
- WebCapTel coming soon
- Still waiting to hear?
- Additional holiday opportunities
- Deaf student’s dog turned away from school
- Mary Hare Hearing Centre Fundraiser voted mum of the year
- Folic acid may help prevent hearing loss
- Why cochlear implant users have difficulty understanding Manadarin
- Got cloth ears at parties?